It has come to the attention of the DraftSight team at SOLIDWORKS that, due to an expired certificate, Windows* 32 & 64-bit versions of DraftSight released from 2012 to 2017 will not launch and/or will stop running as of March 1, 2017.
To avoid usage interruption, please make sure to immediately download and install this critical DraftSight hotfix, which can be found on the main product download page.
The affected releases are as follows:Version (Windows 32 & 64 bit):
- DraftSight 2017 SP0 - Released November 2016
- DraftSight 2016 SP2 - Released July 2016
- DraftSight 2016 SP1 - Released April 2016
- DraftSight 2016 SP0 - Released February 2016
- DraftSight 2015 SP3 - Released June 2015
- DraftSight 2015 SP2 - Released April 2015
- DraftSight 2015 SP1 - Released February 2015
- DraftSight 2015 SP0 - Released October 2014
- DraftSight V1R5.2 - Released July 2014
- DraftSight V1R5.1- Released April 2014
- DraftSight V1R5.0 - Released January 2014
- DraftSight V1R4.0 - Released October 2013
- DraftSight V1R3.2 - Released July 2013
- DraftSight V1R3.1- Released January 2013
- DraftSight V1R3.0 - Released November 2012
*Note: Mac and Linux versions of DraftSight (Free and Beta only) do not require this hotfix as they are not affected by the expired certificate.
DraftSight CAD Software is a professional-grade 2D design and drafting solution that lets you create, edit, view and markup any kind of 2D drawing.
For questions or concerns about this critical hotfix, please contact the Alignex Help Desk or call toll free at 1-866-378-6829 option 6.
Written by The Alignex Team
The Alignex Team of application engineers combined their depth of experience and industry knowledge to bring you the contents of this article.