Looking back on 2016, there have been a number of Alignex video blog posts that have topped our charts. While these posts cover a wide range of topics, they all share one common goal—to highlight key tools and features in SOLIDWORKS to help save you time, avoid rework costs and ultimately streamline your design process.
Here are the top 8 SOLIDWORKS video blogs of 2016...
- 10 Best Practices for Large Assembly Design
- How to Use the Draft Analysis Tool in SOLIDWORKS
- How to Accelerate Your Design Process with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- How to Confirm Hole Alignment in Your SOLIDWORKS Assemblies
- Finding and Repairing Geometry Failures
- How To Get Started with Nonlinear Structural Analysis
- Collision Detection in Mechanisms Using SOLIDWORKS
- Top 5 Training Videos on My.SOLIDWORKS.com
Thanks for your support in 2016 and we look forward to bringing you more great technical content in 2017! If you haven't already, please take a minute to to get alerts of the latest content delivered straight to your inbox.
Looking for more great resources? Check out our Top 6 SOLIDWORKS Blog Posts of 2015. Have a topic suggestion you'd like to see in 2017? Leave us a note in the comments below.
Written by Lara Eckerman
Lara Eckerman is a Digital Marketing Specialist at Alignex, Inc. When she's not working hard to deliver you helpful technical content and resources, you'll most likely find her playing with her crazy dog or spending time with family and friends.